- These rules are applied in whole JBX Resort Avenue Lipno ran by JBC agency s.r.o..
- Each of JBX resort Avenue Lipno guests (hereinafter referred to as “the guest” or “guests”) are obligated to observe following operating rules.
- The guest must fill in accommodation card online (based on further email request) or fill in paper form on central reception in the building B.
- The payment for agreed price must be always made in advance if not agreed differently. You can pay by your credit card, in cash or by invoice payment. During check-in you can ask receptionist for receipt. Your receipt acts as a proof of lodging in our hotel/apartment.
- Commercial usage of hotel rooms and apartments such as filming, taking photos and interviews is not allowed.
- The accommodation won’t be provided to a person with contagious disease, skin parasites, person under alcohol influence or other narcotics.
- Check-in is possible from 4 PM, PIN code to your hotel room/apartment is valid from 4 PM if not agreed differently (early check-in is paid extra). The same PIN code is needed to entry the garage, main entrance, and hotel/apartment room. Guests receive their PIN codes via email.
- Guests leave their rooms no later than 10:30 AM, late check-out is possible but paid extra and need to be agreed in advance with the central reception.
- The guest must pay all his open bills from the lobby bar or other activities at the central reception before leaving their room or apartment.
- Quite hours are from 10 PM to 6 AM.
- Even during day guests must behave politely which means no shouting, loud singing, playing loud music from speakers etc.
- Parents, legal representatives, or other authorized persons are fully responsible for their children’s behavior and their actions.
- Guests are not allowed to change settings on all electronic devices.
- Any damage caused by hotel or apartment guests need to be reported to the hotel stuff and paid in its rightful amount.
- In case of irregular pollution of hotel room/apartment, guests will be charged extra for nonstandard cleaning 2000 Kč /100 €.
- Guests must report every defect on hotel/ apartment facility as soon as they notice it, on central reception or if it is closed then on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guests are obliged to follow hotel stuff instructions.
- The operator of JBX resort is not responsible for any guest's belongings and its loss.
- In case of any complains or observes do not hesitate to send email on email@example.com or directly contact our hotel stuff.
- Smoking in whole resort is strictly forbidden.
- Please do not hang clothes on glass banister on the balcony, terrace, and in the hotel room/apartment, use hanger or heating in your bathroom.
- Any pets are strictly prohibited in whole complex.
- Guests are not allowed to bring skies, snowboards, ski boots, bikes, and any other sport equipment to the hotel premises. Guest can store sport equipment in ski/bike room where is enough space for all kind of equipment and even heated lockers for your ski clothes. Card is needed to enter ski/bike room, which you will find in information folder on your hotel room/apartment.
- In case of extraordinary events or damages in hotel system operator can provide other accommodation.
- Breaking any of these rules can result in earlier end of guest’s vacation without compensation and fee up to 5000 Kč.
These operating rules are valid from 1.1.2022
Operating rules for Sunny Terrace, sport facilities and Sauna World
The entrance to the garden, sport facilities (situated in between buildings of the JBX resort Avenue Lipno), Sauna World (located in the underground premises) and Sunny Terrace is only for guests of JBX Resort Avenue Lipno and JBX Resort Apartments Lipno guests (hereinafter referred to as “the guest” or “guests”).
Guests must properly book and pay for each service at the central reception located in building B. In case of bad weather all outdoor facilities are closed.
Violating these operating rules can lead to exclusion from sport facilities, Sauna World and Sun Terrace without compensation claim and ability to make other reservation. All outdoor premises are monitored by camera system.
Entrance to outdoor pool with salt water, whirlpool and terrace with loungers located at the grass area is possible from 1 June to 30 September. In you room you can find grey towels which are especially used for all listed activities. Guest can reserve Sunny Garden in a block. The maximum capacity in one block (morning block from 9 AM to 2 PM; afternoon block from 2:30 PM to 7:30 PM) is 20 people including children.
Please, keep in mind:
- Do not jump into the whirlpool and swimming pool.
- Do not eat or drink in the swimming pool and the area nearby.
- Take a shower before entering both swimming pool and whirlpool.
- Do not use body oils or sun creams before entering both swimming pool and whirlpool.
- Kids underage of 12 are forbidden to enter the Sunny Terrace without adult accompany. This includes all the outdoor facilities.
Curling and Minigolf:
Guests can use 2 curling rows and 6 holes in the minigolf playing area. The number of guests at minigolf and curling is guided by the central reception, where you need to make a reservation for each activity in advance. Please do not enter the sport facilities with drinks served in glass container.
At first a reservation needs to be made at the central reception. The reservation for Sauna World needs to be made no later than 2 hours before entering. The stuff must prepare and heat the sauna properly up. There are several possibilities available: 2 regular saunas, infra-sauna, salt cave and rest room. Towels and sheets are available at the Sauna World for free.
Sauna world is opened from 4 PM to 8 PM.
Do not enter the Sauna World with food and drinks.